Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Some privacy please

Well not sure about the whole Provigil thing.  I just don't know if it's helping.  I mean it might for an hour or two but when it wears off it takes every bit of energy I have with it.  I mean it sucks the life right out of me!  I just don't know if it's worth it!  I think I might rather drink 5 Zipp Fizz and get too much potassium and take my chances with the heart repercussions.

Yesterday I fell asleep in the bathroom stall and was jolted awake to the bathroom door being ripped open.  I gave myself whip lash as I flew into an upright position.  I honestly do not remember how it happened but there I was head between my legs like a drunk girl at a Frat party, out for the count, dreaming.  Cant't remember what the dream was now, guess I was so shocked and full of adrenaline from the "whoosh"of the door and the fresh air circulation that lifted my hair off the nape of my neck, but it's early afternoon and I feel myself headed in that same direction this afternoon.

This morning was harder than usual, it was cold and I was hurting so always makes it hard to get up!  Finally dragged myself up and out and on my way. I waited to take my meds figuring the later I took them the longer they would last and I really need them to work while I am working.  Well upon reflection, this may not have been the best idea.  I used to joke to people that I slept in the car on the way to and from work, and it's half true. I mean of course I am not snoring but you do get into a rhythm, and by rhythm one might say auto-behavior.  Well you can follow all of the other cars for quite some time pretty well if you pay attention every once in a while.  You can't tell me PWN are the only people who do this!! I am positive that others do it as well! Either that or there has to be a lot more undiagnosed cases than we could ever imagine, but I digress. While following along I guess I wasn't paying attention in just the right places and wound up taking the wrong exit!  This wasn't the first time.  I have lived in this town 6 years and it is quite spread out and easy for me to get lost in.  Luckily this time I realized it quickly enough and made the adjustments to make a U-turn and get back to the high-way and back on track.  I promptly cracked open a water, prepared a zipp fizz and took my meds.

By 11 am took the 2nd half of my pill and now it's almost 2 and it's COMPLETELY warn off!  I am afraid I am gonna fall asleep again today!  I don't know how I am going to make it through this week!  I am going to have to stay on this dose for a full month and it's going to be so hard! I think I was better off before the Provigil/Modafinil!


No comments:

Post a Comment